Reservations & Policies
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk so we know you have arrived and can ensure you have an enjoyable experience. Click here to schedule a class!
Late Cancel/No Show Policy:
- 12-hour cancellation policy for weekend and morning classes. Afternoon and evening classes can be cancelled online up to 60 minutes before class.
- All cancellations must be made online. We will no longer take cancellations via email or phone.
- If you miss class and do not cancel your reservation online at least 12 hours before weekend and morning classes or 1 hour before afternoon or evening classes, your credit card will be charged $24 + tax (this includes auto-renew clients).
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces open up regularly due to peoples' unpredictable schedules. We now allow 20 people on the waitlist, so if the class you you wish to attend is full you may add yourself to the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, the first person on the waitlist will be automatically bumped into class.
- You are responsible for your spot on the waitlist. If you are on the waitlist assume that you will be added to the class. If you get put into class up to 60 minutes prior to class time and do not make it to class, the no show policy will apply and you will be charged $24 + tax for a no show.
- Please cancel yourself off of the waitlist if you do not think you will have adequate time to respond to being bumped into class, this will allow for another person on the waitlist behind you to get into class.
- If you are moved off of the waitlist and into class less than 60 minutes before the start of class you will not be charged.
- If you are signed up for more than one class or put yourself on more than one waitlist for the same day, this may result in multiple charges.
There are several ways for you to see if you have moved from a waitlist and into class:
- Check to see if you are in a class by logging into your class schedule. If you are in class it will read (From Wait List-Unconfirmed). This means you ARE in class and responsible for showing up or cancelling your spot. We will "confirm" you when you show up for class.
- Look for an email notification saying you have been added from the waitlist.
- You also have the option to get a text message delivered straight to your cell phone to alert you that you have gotten into class! All we need is the name of your cell phone provider (for instance T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, etc).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be set up for this service.
Sign Up's and Drop In's
- You are able to sign in online up to 5 minutes before class.
- You can always drop in for class. If the class is not full then it is first come first serve. If class is full you have the option of waiting 5 minutes and if there are any no-show's or late cancels, then you will be let into class (does not apply to new clients who must arrive 15 minutes early.
Latecomers to Class:
First-time students may not enter a class after it has commenced. Returning students may enter an ongoing class (up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class) and must lift their knees 20 times before joining class. If you are late, and someone is waiting to get into class, your spot may be given away.
Water only. No sport drinks, colored drinks, sugar drinks or flavored water allowed in the studio. Bring your own water bottles if you wish to take water into the studio. We do not sell bottled water but we do have filtered water available. We offer coconut water for sale as a post-recovery drink and also offer stainless steel Bar Method water bottles for purchase.
Socks & Dress: You must bring socks to wear in the studio. Long exercise pants are required.
No Cell Phones
No Gum Chewing
Please do not attend class if you are sick with a cold or flu.
If you are pregnant, please bring us a note from your doctor specifically giving you permission to take Bar Method classes while pregnant. In addition, first-time students who are pregnant must begin taking classes within the first 12 weeks of their pregnancy, or have a minimum of 1 month of prior Bar Method experience, or have taken at least five Bar Method Pregnancy DVD workouts. Please call the studio in advance to arrange a meeting with an instructor to go over pregnancy modifications prior to taking your first class. We offer a Bar Method pregnancy DVD for sale at both studios.
You must be 16 years or older to attend class. If you are between the ages of 16 and 18, you must provide written authorization from a parent or legal guardian prior to taking class and have them sign a release of liability at the studio.